In the session we will have a look at the following topics
– The .NET Framework – an Overview
– Architecture of .NET Framework
– Types of Applications which can be developed using MS.NET
– MSIL / Metadata and PE files
– The Common Language Runtime (CLR)
– Common Type System (CTS)
– Common Language Specification (CLS)
– Types of JIT Compilers
– Security Manager
– MS.NET Memory Management / Garbage Collection
– MS.NET Base Classes Framework
– MS.NET Assemblies and Modules
– Windows Workflow Framework [WF]
– Windows Presentation Framework [WPF]
– Windows Communication Framework [WCF]
Apparently the guys did not pay me for the job they hired me for so i am sharing the video for free with everyone out there.
The full source code of the module is available here.
Any questions, comments and feedback are most welcome.